Sunday, August 17, 2008

This post doesn't come with a picture.

And how glad you should be! Trust me, you don't want to see what "Bob"got me for my birthday. Yes it was a couple days late, and in all fairness, "Bob" was in Maryland for my Birthday, and he didn't forget, he just didn't know what to get me. This is Bob number one. Don't get him confused with Bob numbers two and three.

And Nathan called me and left a happy birthday message, but I didn't discover it until yesterday. And Corky boy called me today, and Donelly and Haley sang Happy Birthday to you over the phone. Ok, I'm happy. All better.

2 comments:

Cerise "Mama" Outhier said...

I'm so glad to read this post. When I read the last one, this sister-in-law was ready to read someone the riot act. No excuses from the peanut gallery, either! Wives & mothers need to be remembered on their birthdays.

Rant is over. I'm okay now.

I love you!!!

Charlo said...

I saw what bob got you for your birthday